Spin a Scarf of Sunshine
- A bright and inspiring picture book with a message of sustainability
- Shares the concept of the wool life cycle, shearing, spinning, dying and knitting, with young children in an engaging, easy-to-understand way
- A charming seasonal tale with simple, lyrical text inspired by author Dawn Casey’s life in rural England
- Nari’s story is brought to life with luminous illustrations by Korean illustrator Stila Lim
- Delight in the seasonal details of Nari’s family farm and the countryside around it – playful animals, blooming wildflowers, buzzing bumblebees and blossoming trees
Nari cares for a little lamb on her farm. With her family's help, she turns its fleece into a cosy scarf, until the scarf is ready for the compost heap. A luminous picture book exploring creation and recycling through a simple, lyrical story.