Medieval Seige Tower
The Siege Tower was use by invading armies to breach the walls of the castle they were attacking. They varied in size and construction,(some up to 135 feet tall!) but the one we have here is typical of the styles used from about 900 BC to the medieval times as attackers tried to get over the walls of a castle.This incredibly sturdy tabletop model will give hours (years!) of reliable sieging around the house and back yard. Like all of the Pathfinder's kits, this one is pegged for great strength and authenticity and will give you that cool siege feeling with the firing catapult on the top.
- Each piece is pre-cut and pre-drilled for ease of assembly and strength.
- An easy to raise and lower drawbridge, and a fully working catapult in the top.
- Removable ladders, to keep uninvited Lego men out of the upper levels.
- All natural and untreated wood- no paint or coatings on any piece!
- Easy to follow instructions
Suitable for ages 12+