Wholesale Terms and Conditions
This Website is owned and operated by Ignite Minds Pty Ltd trading as Dragonfly Toys. ABN 99160092697
These terms and conditions govern the use of this website, your purchase responsibilities, account obligations and ownership of goods until payment has been received by Ignite Minds.
Should you have any questions or wish to clarify the meaning of any of these Terms and Conditions, please contact Ignite Minds prior to using this website.
Acknowledgement and acceptance of terms and conditions:
- This website is owned and operated by Ignite Minds Pty Ltd. By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to these terms, conditions and disclaimers as amended from time to time (“Terms & Conditions”) and acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
- By establishing an account, purchasing products, downloading any of the pages, images or text on this website you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
Amendments to terms and conditions:
- Ignite Minds Pty Ltd may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Each time you use this site you acknowledge that you have checked for any updates to these terms and conditions
- Your continued use of this website after any amendment becomes effective constitutes an agreement by you to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as so amended
New Account holders:
- Account holders must operate a recognised retail business or education service, with a physical shop front and location.
- New accounts will initially be opened on a Proforma Invoice basis for the first 3 orders
- Subsequent orders will be charged on a strictly 30 day basis subject to 3 satisfactory referees and any credit checks performed.
- Receipt of your ABN is required
New and Existing Account Holders:
- There will be no minimum order value
- Payment prior to all pro forma orders must be received within 2 weeks of invoice forwarding to you.
- All orders will be queued, packed and sent on a first in basis.
- $25 Standard Freight is charged on all Australian Orders orders under $500.00 before GST
- $35 Standard Freight is charged on all New Zealand Orders orders under $500.00 before GST
- All orders over $500 will be shipped freight free to Australia and New Zealand.
- Where the Description in our price list indicates a pack size product must be ordered in multiples of that pack size. These packs will not be broken.
- Returns must be actioned within 7 working days of receipt of goods.
- All returns must be on unopened condition for resale
Back Orders Standard
- Where orders are made up of backordered items (items out of stock) you will be contacted and advised of estimated delivery date.
- Customers will be given the option of waiting till order can be completed or receiving partial orders as backordered stock becomes available.
- Freight is charged on all back orders where the initial order incurred freight. If this charge is less the standard shipping the customer will only be charged for the volume and weight that would have been incurred if the product had been sent with original order. Customers can request not to receive back orders.
- All effort will be made to give advance notice of an intended price rise. However, because of fluctuations in exchange rates and other causes, prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are wholesale and current at the time order is placed
- All prices are quoted inclusive of GST.
- Title of any products sold by Ignite Minds Pty Ltd shall not pass to the purchaser until such goods OF TITLE have been paid in full and that payment has been received.
- The costs involved in returned goods due to cancellation or delivery issues will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Until payment is received, title and rights to re-possess the goods shall rest with Ignite Minds Pty Ltd. Ignite Minds Pty Ltd has the right to register the goods as provided under the Personal Property Securities Act 2009.
- Any debt recovery costs will be borne by the customer. The risk for the goods passes to the customer upon receipt of the goods.
Refusal to Supply.
- Ignite Minds reserves the right to refuse to supply goods and services to any account holder or applicant in the event these terms and conditions have been breached or where Australian Consumer Law permits.
The Company may disclose certain information to a Credit Reporting Agency That the Company may disclose the information contained in the Application and arising out of the operation of the Account to a Credit Reporting Agency in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (as amended) including without limitation the fact that an Account has been applied for, details of any payments which have become overdue for more than 60 days for which collection action has commenced, any cheques that have been written that have been dishonoured more than once, advice that payments are no longer overdue and that the credit that has been provided has been discharged.
The Company may obtain certain credit information that the Company and any authorised agent under the Privacy Act are authorised for the purpose of assessing this Application and any later requests for credit and / or for the collection of overdue payments in respect of commercial credit information about the Applicant, and a report containing information about it / his / her commercial and consumer credit activities and credit worthiness from a Credit Reporting Agency and any financial institutions or credit providers named in the application for account or whose names are included in a credit report about their creditworthiness.
The Company may exchange certain information with other credit providers that the Company may give and obtain from:
- Any credit providers named in this Application;
- Any authorised agent deemed to be a credit provider under the Privacy Act; and
- Any credit provider named in a commercial credit report issued by a credit or commercial reporting agency about the Applicant’s personal or commercial arrangements, creditworthiness and credit history for the purposes permitted under the Privacy Act.
The Applicant acknowledges that each of the above authorities and consents remain in force until any Account facility granted by the Company is at an end and all sums owing in the relation thereto have been paid in full